1 October 2011

Blogtoberfest - Unleash the posts within!!!

Another blog that I intensively research, Memo to Self , has recently posted that she will taking part in Blogtoberfest.

Hmmmm. Interesting. So it's not like the Germanic drinking frenzy ... then what is it?

Over to {tinniegirl} to see what this is all about. And I find out some interesting things:

1) Her header on her blog is amazing!!
2) She is an Aussie blogger like myself
3) Blogtoberfest is a month long of daily blogging, originally started by {tinniegirl} a few years ago
4) Lots of people get involved


Well that is enough motivation for me! I just hope that I don't drop out halfway through. So I need lots of inspiration and encouragement. Feel free to post comments so I know that I am not talking to myself here and therefore keep ranting!





Tinniegirl Blogtoberfest 2011

2 comments:

  1. Yay! And thanks for the mention :D I'm determined to make it this year, and hope you do to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome with blogtberfest! all the best! THAT IS SO CRAZY that you went to Conkers! HA thanks for saying hi!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like blogger's chocolate. We LOVE them.