7 March 2013

Our daggy Valentines presents

Husband and I try to remember to partake in Valentines Day but usually we forget, like our anniversary (shocking, I know.) When we do remember, we don't do the cards/flowers/chocolates gig. We are the anti Valentines Day participants. So we buy each other daggy presents. One year I got a pack of cheap shower caps.

This year, Husband remembered and went out op shopping to find something. I completely forgot, of course.

And his present was not daggy - it was rather cool


How do I compete with this?!



I could not beat this. I loved it!! But, I would give it my best shot. What can I say; I'm competitive.


I see your funky plaque and raise you a spoon rest.


We found out later, that we had both been to the same op shop. Love the Salvos!






4 comments:

  1. That is so funny. We don't do valentines either really. Just a card is enough. We send each other cheesy 80's Love Songs all the time. We post them on each others facebook pages. Love the 80's for a love song! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 80's was indeed the decade for the power ballad. Foreigner, anyone?

      Delete
  2. Great minds and all that- how cute! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like blogger's chocolate. We LOVE them.