15 April 2013

More op shopping gems and a confession.

My Johnsons obsession is now a certifiable addiction.

Yep, its official. No two ways about it. I may need a 12 step program.

Anyway, want to see my latest finds. Oh I am so excited. Hobart is the bomb for finding wonderful little items.


Now this isn't Johnsons but a sweet little teacup made in Romania which just could not be left in the shop so her and her little sister came home with me. Yes, there were two that just should never be separated.



However, these fine specimens are indeed Johnsons. Oh lordy I nearly fainted when I find these. 




And this one the next day.




Pyrex!! Pyrex!! The Husband heard me squeal an aisle over when I found this. 




One can never really have enough Pyrex, especially when it brings back a child hood memory.




And the motherload. I am really speachless about this find. I may have outdone myself.



9 comments:

  1. I'm squealing! Amazing finds. I have a very similar obsession. Crown Lynn which is the Johnsons equivalent here in NZ. I collect pyrex too. Love love! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Crown Lynn! Just very very hard to find here.

      Delete
  2. What an awesome collection of thrifty goodness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is hearty thrifty goodness indeed.

      Delete
  3. Oh you must be in thrift heaven! You have some fabulous finds. What treasure to welcome you into your new home! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed unfortunate that I am running out of storage space for all my lovely new finds.

      Delete
  4. I love these finds! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just discovered your sweet little blog and must say i love it.
    A johnson collector here too. There's such a thrill in finding a new design.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like blogger's chocolate. We LOVE them.