18 May 2013

20/52

away


Big with his two smalls

I was asked by Husband what I would like to do for Mothers Day and my answer was "go for drive down to the Huon so I can take photos." Mission accomplished. This would have to be my favourite photo from our that day while we roamed through our new neighbourhood.

Inspired by and tagging along with Che and Fidel's 52 Project.

Oh and go check out Chloe the little food inspector from Forever Lovely, this amazing photo of Sage at the Sydney Aquarium, beautiful hugs between smalls at The Golden Adventures of a very dark horse, and these two adorables at she had us at hello



12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca. It was a lovely moment. The air was incredibly crisp and because we were surrounded by forest, the acoustic of the feet on the road plus giggles was amazing.

      Delete
  2. Lovely photo...I love how it looks like the smalls are pulling the big up the hill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, doesn't it? I hadn't thought of that before - thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Love this! Such a wonderful shot and sweet moment captured! My husband also asked me what I wanted to do for Mothers Day, my answer was pretty much the same as yours, go somewhere pretty to take pictures! xx

    And thank you so much for mentioning me in your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could happily live my life behind the lens. Putting me in front of it is a completely different story. Oh and you are welcome for the shout out - the capture made me giggle a lot.

      Delete
  4. Oh, love this. They are aon a mission!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - to get back to the warm car!!

      Delete
  5. Love to saw them from the back!!! I posted one this week of my son and his grandpa.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like blogger's chocolate. We LOVE them.